All students activities are rated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, ECTS), so that each trimester is awarded 30 ECTS credits. The basic applied studies last for three years, that is, nine trimesters and they award 180 ECTS points. The studies were conducted in the form of class-based teaching (face-to-face) in Serbian. The study program is realized within the field of technical and technological sciences, the field of Electrotechnical and computer engineering.
After completing basic applied studies, a student is appointed a title of engineer of electrical and computer engineering (Bachelor appl.). According to the National Framework of Qualifications of the Republic of Serbia (NFQRS) the completion of basic applied studies is achieved at the sixth level, sub-level one (level 6.1). The condition for acquiring this level is previously achieved level 4 of NFQRS and passed general, professional or artistic graduation.
Teaching and exams
Teaching is performed using one-trimester courses. Students activities during the trimester (pre-examination obligations), such as colloquiums, seminar work and homework, are scored. The ratio of the number of points earned in pre-examination and exams is determined for each subject individually, with pre-examination obligations participating with at least 30 and up to 70 points. The final exams are placed in the School within the appropriate exam terms, which are: December, April, June, July, September and October. By completing preliminary exams and taking the exam, a student can earn a maximum of 100 points, with a score of at least 51 points for a grade of 6, a score of 61 points for a grade of 7, a score of at least 71 points for a grade of 8, a score of at least 81 points for a grade of 9 and a score of at least 91 points for a grade of 10.
Goals and outcomes
Banking and Business Informatics study program aims to enable students to perform activities in the field of services related to finances and business informatics:
- To qualify graduates to work in marketing, banking, insurance, auditing, finance, commerce, broker agencies, IT industry, government institutions, market research agencies, tourism and hotel management, human resources management.
By mastering Banking and Business Informatics study program, the student acquires general and subject specific skills to work as a/an:
- consultant for introduction of business software solutions, consultant in the field of business informatics, SAP system administrator, expert in information system auditing;
- business inteligence expert, data researcher and analyst banking and finance expert business architect, business operations analyst;
- specialized IT project manager and personnel holding high positions in a company;
- business IT consultant and project manager in the field of business informatics, business transformation and digitalization;
- independent entrepreneur in the field of digital transformation and information technologies application in business.
Continuation of studies
After completing basic applied studies, a student can enrol in master applied studies.