All students activities are rated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, ECTS), so that each semester is awarded 30 ECTS credits. The basic applied studies last for three years, that is, six semesters and they award 180 ECTS points. The studies were conducted in the form of class-based teaching (face-to-face) in Serbian. The study program is realized within the field of technical and technological sciences, the field of Architecture.
After completing basic applied studies, a student is appointed a title of civil engineer (Bachelor appl.). According to the National Framework of Qualifications of the Republic of Serbia (NFQRS) the completion of basic applied studies is achieved at the sixth level, sub-level one (level 6.1). The condition for acquiring this level is previously achieved level 4 of (NFQRS) and passed general, professional or artistic graduation.
Teaching and exams
Teaching is performed using one-semester courses. Students activities during the semester (pre-examination obligations), such as colloquiums, seminar work and homework, are scored. The ratio of the number of points earned in pre-examination and exams is determined for each subject individually, with pre-examination obligations participating with at least 30 and up to 70 points. The final exams are placed in the School within the appropriate exam terms, which are: January, April, June, July, September and October. By completing preliminary exams and taking the exam, a student can earn a maximum of 100 points, with a score of at least 51 points for a grade of 6, a score of 61 points for a grade of 7, a score of at least 71 points for a grade of 8, a score of at least 81 points for a grade of 9 and a score of at least 91 points for a grade of 10.
Goals and outcomes
Architecture study program aims to enable students to perform activities in the field of architecture.
The objectives of Architecture study program are:
- to transfer knowledge and skills in the field of architecture;
- to integrate basic technical and computer information knowledge and in accordance with the needs of production and service activities in architecture;
- to enable students to work in the economic and social sectors;
- that students become qualified for teamwork and work in a multicultural environment.
By mastering Architecture study program, the student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- design and execution of works according to technical documentation, in accordance with the law;
- elaboration of project documentation;
- execution of works according to quality standards and norms;
- construction site organization;
- preparation of planning documentation;
- preparation of project documentation;
- works on the protection of architectural heritage;
- work related to ecology and environmental protection;
- quality assurance of performed work;
- securing the construction and the environment in case of interruption of works.
Continuation of studies
After completing basic applied studies, a student can enrol in specialist applied studies or master applied studies.