All students activities are rated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, ECTS), so that each semester is awarded 30 ECTS credits. Master applied studies last two years or four semesters and are awarded 120 ECTS points. The studies were conducted in the form of class-based teaching (face-to-face) in Serbian. The study program is realized within the field of technical and technological sciences, the field of electrical and computer engineering.
Upon completion of the master applied studies, the student acquires the title of engineer of electrical and computer engineering-master appl.. According to the National Qualifications Framework of the Republic of Serbia (NOKS), the completion of master applied studies is achieved at the seventh level, sub-level one (level 7.1). The requirement for acquiring this level is previously achieved level 6.1 (basic applied studies of 180 ECTS points ).
Teaching and exams
Teaching is performed using one-semester courses. Student activities during the semester (pre-examination obligations), such as colloquiums, seminar work and homework, are scored. The ratio of the number of points earned in pre-examination and exams is determined for each subject individually, with pre-examination obligations participating with at least 30 and up to 70 points. The final exams are placed in the School within the appropriate exam terms, which are: January, February, June, September and October. By completing preliminary exams and taking the exam, a student can earn a maximum of 100 points, with a score of at least 51 points for a grade of 6, a score of 61 points for a grade of 7, a score of at least 71 points for a grade of 8, a score of at least 81 points for a grade of 9 and a score of at least 91 points for a grade of 10.
Goals and outcomesThe aim of the study program Computer Engineering is to train students for the use and application of existing technologies for networking, programming, application development, web technologies and e-business. Goals of the study program Computer Engineering:
- to enable students to deepen, improve and integrate knowledge as well as to apply acquired knowledge in solving concrete tasks and problems in the field of information technologies, thus gaining the foundation for career development and career advancement;
- to transfer general and professional knowledge, to develop creative abilities and to enable students to master specific practical skills in the field of computer technologies and modern communication technologies;
- offering high-quality studies to enable students to acquire advanced theoretical and practical knowledge that will meet current and future needs of employers in manufacturing, education and services in the field of information technology;
- that students develop a sense of creative work, so creativity and innovation are a challenge, not an obligation;
- to provide students with the knowledge and values necessary for their further personal development, professional development and career development;
Competencies of graduate students:
- application of acquired knowledge in practice;
- effective solving of practical problems in practice;
- developing intellectual abilities as well as the ability of creative thinking in teamwork and independent work;
- linking knowledge from your area of expertise to knowledge from different fields;
- design, realization, maintenance and security of computer networks;
- design and implementation of cloud computing;
- design, programming and application of databases;
- identifying and solving problems in calculating large amounts of data;
- design, programming and application of software for wireless communication platforms;
- design, realization, maintenance of information systems;
- maintenance of practical teaching in the field of informatics and computing in high school;
- self-monitoring of the development of the area, that is, the introduction and installation of new technologies in the field of computing and computer communications;